Wednesday, November 23, 2011

5 Things + 5 Things More


photo found on rexanne.com
 
5 Things I Am Thankful For

1) My family
I mean this should really go without saying but it is the season and it never hurts to let those you love and care about know it.

2) My family's health and mine too
All things considered we aren't doing too bad. Some things could be better, but you have to be happy about what you have and what you can't change.

3) A steady income
These days this is something not to be taken for granted.

4) My friends
Thank you for your support, your encouragement, and at times your patience and endurance.

5) The opportunity to do what I love
a] Over the last few years my writing has begun to kick in. My financial progress in this aspect is slower than I'd want, (it always is, isn't it) but there is progress. And it seems to make people smile. That's pretty cool.


5 More Things I am Really Really Happy About Right Now

1) A new album by Kate Bush
Out this week "50 Words For Snow" is beautiful. She has been a favorite of mine forever and this new work is very very welcome.

2) THE MUPPETS ARE BACK!
I haven't seen teh movie yet, but it is only a matter of time.

3) I just got a smartphone.
Okay, it's only an iPhone 3GS, (they are giving them away at ATT now) but it lets me read my email, play games, watch out if any zombies are in the vicinity, and I think it makes phone calls too

4) The future
We will get Wisconsin back to the people. Scott Walker will be recalled.

5) Best Xmas present ever!
Even with our 2nd string quarterback, Da Bears will beat the Packers on Xmas Day. (Sorry about the perfect season but it will help you in the long run. Losing to Miami was the best thing for the 85 Bears.)


Now It's Your Turn. Tell Us Your 5 Things!

And don't forget:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment