Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Author Interviewed - Hey, It's Me

After a long Labor Day weekend, it was back to work refreshed and rejuvenated. HA!

But one very nice thing did happen. Kathy Epping, a realtor who lives in our neighborhood, interviewed me for her blog, Kathy's Neighborhood Notes. She did a very nice write up. Here's the link:


http://kathysneighborhoodnotes.blogspot.com/2011/09/author-among-us.html

Then it was my turn. 

Thinking she saw my book on Amazon or read one of my short stories, I asked her how she out about me and my book.

I was driving past your house and I noticed that you had a lot of garbage out, as if you had cleaned the garage or basement.  Since I'm a Realtor, I thought you might be getting ready to move (my eyes are always peeled for that sort of thing).  I looked you up on the city assessors site, then googled you and found info about you and your book.  I'm also always looking for interesting ideas and information for my neighborhood blog.  Your book seemed like a good idea for a blog post.  And here we are.

And here we are.

Thank you, Kathy. It was fun. I'll let you know when I have any more big news.

No comments:

Post a Comment