Saturday, September 10, 2011

3 out of 4

Just announced! My flash fiction story "A Holiday For Reality" was selected as a winner in NECON Ebooks monthly contest. That makes winning three out of the last four months. The only month I missed since I have started entering was July when the theme was NECON itself. NECON is the Northeastern Writers' Conference held each year in Providence, RI and I have not attended. That put me at a slight disadvantage. 

The monthly flash fiction contest is only 100 words. It's an excellent exercise to keep those creative juices flowing especially when the work a day world is getting a bit hectic. I recommend it to all my writing friends.

You can find this month's winning entries, including my own, here: http://www.neconebooks.com/flash.htm

1 comment:

  1. hey bill ! that is exciting news. Keep the momentum going !

    ReplyDelete