Thursday, July 14, 2011

Making Money With Zombies

Would you like to share in the success of a big name author? Okay, I'm not a big name yet, actually a little name (only 4 letters in my first and last names, but that's 8, it's 10 if you count "Jr"). But I'm working on it. Not making my name bigger, but making my name bigger. And you can help and make some cash as well.

That's right it's INFOMERCIAL TIME.

Hi, there, book fans! Did you know that Smashwords has an affiliate program?! And it's much more generous than most others out there!You could make $218,900.00!

"What? Do you mean I can read an exciting story written for 8 to 12 year olds, recommend it to my family and friends, and make money too? Please tell me how!"

Okay, but only because you asked nicely! Here's the secret to your success!
First, sign up for a free account at smashwords.com! It's quick, it's painless, it's easy!
Then, go to the page for my ebook "Dr Zombie Lives Next Door"!  It's at

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69405

At the bottom is a link! Copy it, paste it into your web page, newsletter, Facebook page, heck, paste it into every email you send! And then send it out to everyone!

"Everyone?"

Sure, why not? They will thank you sending them the link to a great piece of literature the entire family can enjoy! And the best part?! When someone clicks on your link and then buys my ebook "Dr Zombie Lives Next Door" you will get a royalty of 11%!

"Ohhhh!"

That's right, 11% on each and every book you sell!

Let's do the math! If you sell one ebook for $1.99, the you get $0.21! But if you sell 100 ebooks, you'll get $21.89! And if you sell 1 million ebooks of "Dr Zombie Lives Next Door" you would make $218,900.00!!! Now tell me you can't use $218,900.00!

"Oh, I know I can!"

Who can't?! So drop everything and head on over to join smashwords.com! Link to my ebook "Dr Zombie Lives Next Door" and start earning your fortune now!

And if that isn't enough, here is my personal guarantee! If you sell 1 million copies, I will personally drive you all the way to the bank!

[thunderous audience applause]

Stay tuned now for "Fly Fishing With Nancy"!

"Who wants to fish for flies?"

I don't know, but it's great television!

No comments:

Post a Comment