Saturday, June 25, 2011

Zombie warning in Kentucky

Hackers got into a highway sign in northern Kentucky and warned people "Lane Closures Nightly - Zombies Ahead". And it turns out this was big news that day.

http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/24/zombie-warning-kentucky-_n_883737.html

Don't forget, if you need that zombie fix just click on the book covers to the right.

One last thing.
I now have a copy of the audiobook version of "Zombies Ain't Funny". It is the first time I have heard any of my stories read aloud by another person especially professionally. Okay, I can get past the fact he mispronounced my name (he said "bee-bo" and not "bye-bo") I'm used to that. I can still enjoy the fact that my work has branched out into another medium, sound.  He does a fine job too.

It's $3.99 for the audiobook. "Charlie Decker and the Last Zombie" by Bill "Bye-bo" Jr is number 4.

http://www.veinarmor.com/component/content/article/1-latest-news/321-zombies-aint-funny-sample-audio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment