Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cow Quotes

"I don't believe that you have to be a cow to know what milk is."
Ann Landers

I give you these quotes in anticipation of my first short story being published as an ebook for Amazon's Kindle. I'm just finishing up the formatting on "One Night In Green Bay or Were-Cow? There Cow." Watch this space for more info.
But before I go, here's a couple of more cow quotes.
"All the good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow."
Grant Wood
"My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me."
David Lynch
One final word of caution. Listening to Kraftwerk while searching for quotes about cows gives the entire experience a very ethereal ambiance.
And I think I saved the best for last.

“Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.”
Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment